Anyror Gujarat land Record: Bhulekh Naksha 7/12 Urban Rural Area Wise
Gujarat has come a long way as a state in terms of infrastructure and economic development. Recently, the Gujarat government has launched its new scheme AnyROR. AnyROR Gujarat is a land record digitalization system, wherein anyone can search land records in the state of Gujarat. This system of land recording and searching has removed the rigorous conventional system of searching land records.
Anyror Gujarat Land Record
So far, the Gujarat government has won the best e-governance award for this project. If anyone wants to find land in Gujarat, they can simply go to the official website “AnyROR”. AnyROR stands for ‘Any Records of rights anywhere in Gujarat’. The Revenue Department of Gujarat launched the official website on E-Dhara. The records of land can be checked on 7/12(Satbara Utara) and 8A at anyror.gujarat.gov.in
Gujarat AnyROR Benefits – AnyROR protects the ownership rights of the landowner. Online application will help in reducing time and efforts, also it is free of cost. Different types of land records are available on the website. The land records are updated immediately and are verified by the government. The documents are essential in case of land dispute to verify the ownership of the land.
Gujarat Land Record Online
Feature of AnyROR
Gujarat Bhulekh Naksha 7/12
Objectives of AnyROR
Types of land records
There are three types of land records.
Bhulekh Gujarat Map district wise
Gujarat Bhu Naksha Online
Steps to check rural land records in Gujarat
AnyRoR Gujarat Rural Area
Procedure to check urban land records in Gujarat
Following is the procedure to check urban land records-
- Login to AnyROR official website.
- On the home page, there are three options. Click on “ View land records-Urban”.
- The next page will be redirected.
- On the page there are various options under “select any one”
- Survey Number details
- Nondh Number details
- Know survey number by owner name
- Entry list by month-year (details of notes by year and month)
- Know survey number details by UPIN
- Next is to select the district, city Survey office, Ward, Survey number and sheet number
- Click on get the record details after entering the captcha code.
How to Check Gujarat Land Records online?
Steps to check Gujarat land records through the property search
- In order to get the property details, first, visit the portal of AnyROR .
- On the home page, click on “property search” option.
- A new page will be redirected, there will be several options. Select the option that you require- Property Wise
Document number- year wise
- After selecting the desired option, now select the District, Sub-Registrar office, Index-2 Village, Property/land type, Search type, Survey Zone, Applicant name, mobile number, and Email ID.
- A verification code will be sent to the Valid Mobile number entered.
- After entering the mobile number, click on CERSAI search to get all the necessary documents.
Procedure to check land records in Gujarat online 7/12
Gujarat Jamin Naksha Online
Procedure to submit online applications on AnyROR Gujarat
On the AnyROR website, citizens can submit applications related to premium payment, permissions, and other services. Following steps should be followed to submit the application online-
AnyROR Mobile application
In order to access the land records and all details related to land and ownership, the only official website is AnyROR. Though, there are various applications or websites that claim to offer the same information as provided by AnyROR. You should always know that these applications are not affiliated with the government.