AP RTA Citizen App Download – Vehicle Registration Search
AP RTA Citizen App Download – Vehicle Registration Search details are discussed here. Get AP RTA Citizen app uses and details from this page. We know that you all want to know about AP RTA Citizen App, so today we will provide you with it clearly. In our article, you will be told how you can register online on this portal and will also provide complete information about the downloading process. We hope that you will read our article carefully so that you can get complete information about it in our article.
AP RTA Citizen App
There are many facilities provided to you by Andhra Pradesh State Road Corporation, which you can use sitting at home. Before getting a driving license, you must first book a slot on this portal, about which we will provide you complete information in our article. If you book for the test date and also make the payment, you will get a receipt, through which you can select your date and go to the RTA office. You can get your LLR test and driving license by visiting RTA OFCA. Only Permanent Residents of Level Andhra Pradesh can apply on this online portal.
Driving licenses are also provided to you through this app, apart from this, “Common Services Center” is also provided to you and all these are different from the Gram Panchayat. Through AP RTA, you are provided with the facilities of Transfer of Ownership, Permit, Vehicle Registration, Road Tax Prem, Renewal of Driving License, Fitness Certificate, Renewal of Vehicle Registration, Aadhar Link, E-Bidding, Green Taxes, and VCR Prem, etc. To get complete information about this, if you want, you can also check by visiting the official website, the link of which will be available to you in our article.
Documents required for AP RTA Citizen App
All the documents you need for this are as follows:-
How to book an online LLR slot in AP RTA Citizen App?
- For this, first of all, you have to go to the online portal.
- On the home page, you have to select the option of “Learner’s License” from the menu bar.
- After selecting you to have to click on “Click here to apply for Learner License“.
- Then you will be given some options and you have to select anyone according to you.
- After selecting you to have to click on Next.
- If you have a fingerprint device, click on “With Adhar” in the ‘Type of Authentication‘.
- If you don’t have a fingerprint device then you have to select “Wth out Adhar” and click on it next.
- Then a page will open in front of you, in which you have to fill in the details of your learner license and click on Next.
- Then you have to scan the provided document.
- After scanning, you will have to select the category from your driving link.
- Check your form once again and then click on submit.
- Then you have to pay for LLR.
- After making the payment you have to select your date, for the slot and click on submit, and then you will get the slot confirmation letter.
How to book online a driver’s license slot in AP RTA Citizen App?
- First of all open the official website.
- Then go to ‘License‘ on the home page and click on “Driving License“.
- After that, you have to click on “Fresh Driving License“.
- After that on the next page, you have to click on “Click here to apply for Driving License“.
- Then you have to enter your LLR number and nationality and click on search.
- Then you have to pay for the Driving License Trail Test.
- After making the payment, you will get the Trail Test Confirmation Letter for your Driving License.
- If you complete your driving license trail test then you will get a “Driving License“.
Hope that today you have got complete information about AP RTA Citizen App in our article, if you want to ask anything about it then feel free to message us in the comment section and we will soon Will definitely give your reply. Please add our website to bookmark to get all the latest updates.