Get Important updates to shape up your career

Arogya Karnataka Registration 2022 login! Application Form | Hospital list

In Karnataka State, Arogya Karnataka Registration 2022 has also started for the citizens. After that, lots of people have to register their applications to become beneficiaries. As a result, more than 15 thousand applicants have already become beneficiaries under the scheme. Arogya Karnataka Apply – For registration, interested candidates need to apply from the online official link provided by the concerned department also. But, this scheme is similar to health bima.

Arogya Karnataka Registration 2022

However, the health department from Karnataka State has found out about some fraudulent people who register themselves under the scheme for getting benefits. So, that only eligible candidates can have help from the state government. Moreover, Arogya Karnataka Scheme 2022 has helped poor citizens who don’t have sufficient amounts for taking health treatment. This scheme also provides a universal health scheme for state citizens of Karnataka.

Arogya Karnataka Scheme 2022 has fulfilled the needs of an eligible citizen with affordable health facilities. In addition to the government hospital, various health facilities are not available in the government hospital. And for that, people need to take treatment from a private hospital. The procedure for application submission has already started. Through the online method, it will become easy to register yourself for the respective yojana.

Arogya Karnataka Hosiptal List 2022

In addition, to the Arogya Karnataka Application form 2022. We have come here to provide details about the eligibility, also application process, and all the related information about the yojana. We also share details about some hospitals present in the list. A list of an impaneled hospitals has also available on the official website. Although, beneficiaries will have a card given by the concerned authority. arogya.karnataka.gov.in Login

About 62 lakh families have to live in the Karnataka state also, which comes under the census list under SECC-2011 data. The central government has also launched Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana for resolving poor people’s issues related to health diseases treatments. In addition to this scheme, from the total expenditure for the taking, treatment 60% of treatment fees have to be assisted by the central government. And the other 40% will be handled by the state government of Karnataka.

Arogya Karnataka Registration 2021
Arogya Karnataka Registration 2022

Karnataka Arogya Application Form 2022

List of Hospitals under Arogya Karnataka Scheme :

Most important in this scheme has to provide treatment in emergencies like an accidental or medical surgical emergency. In that time treatment, for emergencies have to be given nearby the hospital of the patient, whether its government or private hospital. Also, as per the government scheme, treatment is the first necessity then, payment has to be initiate. As a result, more people have been starting to take this given facility for their health-related problems.

Arogya Karnataka Apply Online

Arogya Karnataka Scheme 2022 Highlights :

Existing Scheme Name covered under Arogya Karnataka Scheme :

Arogya Karnataka Card Apply online

The state government firstly take permission from the central government of India for the Arogya Karnataka scheme through MoU. Then the central government has approved the scheme for the betterment of citizens of Karnataka state. Similar to Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana, this scheme has only for Karnataka citizens. As both the scheme for providing health facilities so, the integrated name of the scheme has to be Ayushman Bharat Arogya Karnataka Scheme.

Karnataka Arogya Scheme Eligibility criteria

Arogya Karnataka Registration Online

Steps to fill Arogya Karnataka Registration 2022 :

Ayushman Bharat Karnataka Apply online
Ayushman Bharat Karnataka Apply online
PMJAY Health Card Form Online
PMJAY Health Card Form Online

In addition to enrollment, the beneficiaries have received one Health Scheme Card. Through this health care, the patient can easily take services provided by the government for their health.

Arogya Karnataka Scheme Toll Free Number : 104

Arogya Karnataka helpline number : 1800-425-8330

also, the email id for writing mail is: www.karhfw.gov.in

Comments are closed.