Get Important updates to shape up your career

Assam Tractor Distribution Scheme: Agriculture Beneficiary list

The state government of Assam has launched Assam Tractor Distribution Scheme for the farmers of the state. Assam Tractor Yojana is launched under “Chief Minister’s Village Development Scheme (CMSGUY)”. The scheme aims at providing assistance to the farmers of the state, through the scheme income of the farmers will be revived and increased. By the year 2022, the scheme will double the income of the farmers.

Assam Tractor Distribution List 2021

In this scheme, tractors and other accessories will be provided to every revenue-generating village. The tools and tractors will be provided at subsidized rates by the state government. In the first phase, government plans on distributing around 10,109 tractors across assam. All the information regarding the scheme will be provided in this article.

Read the article till end to have information on eligibility criteria, subsidy factors, online application and necessary documents of the scheme. More about the scheme – Assam Tractor Distribution Scheme will cover around 2700 villages across the state. The scheme will make farmers self-sufficient and their income will be boosted.


Assam Tractor Distribution Status 2021

Farmers will be provided benefits of the scheme and they can become financially strong if they follow the scheme properly. The tractors will be used by farmers for agricultural activities, this will also develop the state. For successful implementation of the scheme, the state government has allocated funds of Rs, 1000 crore for the scheme. Assam tractor distribution scheme list village wise.

The scheme is for the benefit of the farmers of the state. The accessories under the scheme will be provide using public money. Beneficiaries of the scheme should ensure proper use of the tractors. The activities of the framers will be monitored and information regarding to the scheme and benefits will be provided to the farmers. The state government has set to a separate department under the Department of agriculture for this.

Assam Tractor Distribution
Assam Tractor Distribution

CMSGUY Beneficiary List Assam

The state government also has to provide a report on the activities of the beneficiary to the Department of Agriculture. Every three months this report will be sent to the Department of Agriculture. Under this scheme, the government will provide tractors to every revenue village for the farmers. Beneficiaries can get more information regarding the scheme at

Highlights of the scheme

Assam Tractor Yojana list 2021

Accessories under the scheme

The accessories provided under the scheme include the tractor unit provided to each revenue village. The tractor unit will be 35 to 55 hp along with the general accessories and matching implants. The implants and accessories are to meet the requirement of farmers and different crops.

General accessories provided under the scheme are

Implants under the scheme should be matching

Assam Agriculture Beneficiary List 2021

Assam Tractor Yojana Eligibility criteria under the scheme

The beneficiaries of the scheme should meet the eligibility requirement of the scheme. The criteria are as under-

Check Assam Tractor scheme Documents required

The main documents required for the scheme are as under-

All these documents should be attached with the application form.

Assam Tractor Subsidy Apply Online

How to apply for Assam Tractor Distribution Scheme?

After fulfilling the eligibility criteria, the applicant of scheme should follow the following steps to complete the application form of the scheme. These steps are as under-

CMSGUY Assam Beneficiary List 2021
CMSGUY Assam Beneficiary List 2021
CMSGUY Apply online
CMSGUY Apply online

CMSGUY Tractor Subsidy Status

Under the scheme, 70% subsidy will be provided at the purchase price of the tractor unit including the mandatory accessories of the unit. The subsidy amount will be Rs.5.50 lakh maximum and not more than that. Out of the remaining 30%, 20% will be provided a loan to the group by the government and 10% will be paid by the group under the scheme.

The loan will be provided by the bank for the purchase of the selected tractor unit. All the guidelines related to the scheme is published on the website of the scheme

Comments are closed.