Karnataka Driver Scheme Rs. 3000 Seva Sindhu Status, Apply Online
Karnataka Driver Scheme Rs. 3000 Seva Sindhu Status, Apply Online and other details can be checked from this page now. We will provide you all the information about the Karnataka Driver Scheme in our article, we know that everyone will want to know what the scheme is and who can benefit from it. We will tell you in our article what are the benefits of this scheme and how can it be used. Read our article till the end for more information.
Karnataka Driver Scheme
The Karnataka Driver schemehas been launched by Chief Minister BS Yediyurappa, this scheme can only be used by taxi Driver, cab Driver, and auto rickshaws. You only have to get your registration done for this and you will be given 3000 rupees under it. This scheme has been issued by the government due to covid-19 because people are in great need of money at this time.
Only those who are residents of Karnataka can avail themselves of Karnataka Relief Package. The benefits offered by this scheme are only for those who are Drivers in Karnataka. Along with the Driver, many more people will be provided money through this scheme. Please read carefully about which is clearly explained below.
Eligible Candidates for Karnataka Driver Scheme
The candidates who will get the opportunity to benefit from this scheme are as follows: –
Which documents needed for Karnataka Driver Scheme?
To take advantage of this scheme, the complete information about the documents you need is given below, please read it carefully: –
What are the benefits of the Karnataka Driver Scheme?
The following benefits will be provided to you through this scheme, which is as follows: –
How to apply to Karnataka Driver Scheme?
- To apply for this scheme, first, click on http://sevasindhu.karnataka.gov.in/.
- After clicking, the home page will open on your screen.
- On the home page, you have to click on the option for “Disbursement of cash Relief of Auto-Rikshaw Driver and Taxi Driver for covid-19“.
- After clicking, the next page will open, in which the driver registration form will open.
- You have to fill the form and fill in all the details correctly.
- After filling it, click on submit and take out a hard copy of the application form.
If you want to ask anything about the Karnataka Driver Scheme, you can message us in the comment section and we will definitely reply to your comment.