PM Kisan Aadhar Link Bank Account, Balance & Status check
PM Kisan Aadhar Link Bank Account, Balance & Status checking links are here. Link your PM Kisan Bank account with Aadhar card from this page. We will provide you complete information about PM Kisan in our article today, please read our article carefully till the end. In our article, we will tell you how you can link your Aadhar card online on this portal, how to link a bank account, as well as provide complete information about balance and status check, etc. Stay connected with our portal for more details.
PM Kisan Aadhar Link
This scheme has been done by Prime Minister Narendra Modi Ji, whose main objective is to provide facilities to the farmers. Through this scheme, farmers are given Rs.6000 / – and which they can get through their bank account, but for that your bank account should be linked to this portal, and about which we will give you complete information in our article. Will provide If your bank account is not linked with your Aadhar card, then you should get it linked as soon as possible, because if you do not link it with your Aadhar card then you cannot take advantage of this scheme.
Through this scheme, till now about 14 crore farmers have been provided this facility through PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, as well as let us tell you that Rs.6000 is given to you every year by this scheme. Your amount will be made available to you in the form of three installments every year.
By visiting this portal, you can get your Aadhaar card linked online sitting at home, the process about which we will give you complete information. If you want to get more information about it, then you can check by visiting PM Kisan’s online portal, the link of which will be available to you in our article.
PM Kisan Aadhar Link Benefits
Whatever benefits will be available to you by linking PM Kisan Aadhar are as follows:-
- Those who have the facility of net banking, first of all, go to the online portal.
- Then you have to click on the bank option and if you have an account and it is connected to net banking.
- After that, you have to log in and your Information and Services option will show, click on it.
- In that, you have to select Aadhar card update and fill your Aadhar number in it.
- Then you have to enter your account number and mobile number and finally, you have to enter your Aadhar card number which is linked with the bank.
- Then a message will come on your registered number and your link will be completed.
How to check the status of PM Kisan Aadhar Link?
- First of all, you have to click on the link to the official website.
Whose link is:- pmkisan.gov.in.
- Then you have to click on “PM Kisan Status Check” on the home page.
- After that, you have to select the option of “Beneficiary Status“.
- Your next page will open, in it, you have to fill in the details asked correctly.
- After that, all the details about your status will be open on your screen.
How to fill in Aadhar card details in PM Kisan?
- First, you have to click on the link of PM Kisan.
- Then you have to click on “Edit Aadhar Details” on the home page.
- Then the next page will open in front of you.
- On the next page, you have to fill in the asked details like Aadhar number and verification code, etc., and click on submit.
- Along with this, you have to fill account number, farmer name, and mobile number, etc.
- After filling in all the details correctly, you have to click on save.
- Your details will be filed in PM Kisan.
Hope you have got complete information about PM Kisan in our article, if you still want to ask anything about it, then you can ask us by messaging in the comment section and we will reply to you soon. To be the first to get all the latest updates, add our website to the bookmark.