TN Patta Chitta Online Status – eserivices.tn.gov.in Check Online
TN Patta Chitta Online Status – eserivices.tn.gov.in details, Required documents, Application status checking process, etc are discussed here. Complete information about TN Patta Chitta will be available to you in our article, please read it carefully. We will tell you in our article how you can use this portal and this portal has been created by the government. On this portal, you can check your status, apply, etc and get complete information about your land, stay connected with us for more information.
TN Patta Chitta
Through this portal, the government wants to digitize everything, so that people do not have to go to government offices. On this portal, you will get all the necessary information related to your land, so that you can easily check it.
Earlier people had to make rounds of government offices to get any information related to the land and due to which a lot of time was wasted, but since this portal has been launched, people do not need to go anywhere. And all the information is available sitting at home.
This portal has been launched by the Government of Tamil Nadu, whose purpose is only to help the people and to provide all the information related to the land. As we all know that due to the ongoing corona epidemic in the country, many people are dying this and in such a situation it is not safe for anyone to go out of the house, so through this portal, you can get all your information sitting at home. To get more information about this, if you want, you can also check by visiting the official website of Tamil Nadu, the link of which will be available to you in our article.
Documents Needed for TN Patta Chitta
To get all the information on this portal and to log in, you need some documents, which are as follows:-
How to apply online in TN Patta Chitta?
- To apply online, first, click on the link to the official website
Whose links are- eserivices.tn.gov.in
- After that, the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you have to click on “View Patta & FMB/Citta/TSLR Extract“.
- Then you have to select your district and area type.
- After selecting the next page will open.
- On the next page, you have to fill in your district, taluk, ward, survey number, block, town, and subdivision number.
- Then you have to enter the authentication value and click on submit.
- Your application will be completed.
How to check the status online in TN Patta Chitta?
- First of all, go to the online portal.
- Then you have to fill in “Application ID” and “Captcha Values” on the home page.
- After filling click on ‘Get Status‘.
- Your application status will open in front of you.
How to view a register extract in TN Patta Chitta?
- For this, you have to first open the official website.
- Then you have to go to “View Patta Copy/A-Register Extract” on the home page.
- After that, you have to click on “View A-Register Extract” on the next page.
- Then you have to select your District, Taluka, Village.
- After selecting the survey number, the subdivision number and authentication value will have to be entered.
- After entering, click on submit, all your details will be opened.
How to verify Poramboke Land online in TN Patta Chitta?
- First of all, go to the online portal of Tamil Nadu.
- After that on the home page, you have to click on “Verify Poramboke Land“.
- Then the next page will open.
- In that, you have to select your district, taluka, village and enter the survey number and subdivision number.
- After that click on submit, your verification will be completed.
How to verify the Patta certificate of TN Patta Chitta?
- First of all, you have to open the official website.
- After that click on the option of “Verify Patta” on the home page.
- Then you have to enter the reference number.
- After entering click on submit.
- Your verification will be completed.
How to download the mobile app in TN Patta Chitta?
- To download the mobile app, first, open the Google Play Store on your phone.
- After that fill Patta Chitta Tamil Nadu in the search option.
- After filling, click on the search option.
- Many apps will be open in front of you.
- You have to click on the app which is on the top.
- Then you have to click on the install option.
- After that Patta Chitta Mobile App will be downloaded to your phone.
Hope you have got all the information about TN Patta Chitta in our article, if you still want to ask anything about this portal then you can message us in the comment section, we will soon Will definitely give your reply.