YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2022 Status, Apply Online, Registration, Eligibility
YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2022 Status, Apply Online, Registration, Eligibility, Beneficiary list and other details can be checked from this page. Complete information about YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2022 will be available to you in our article, please read our article carefully till the end. Today we will provide you complete information about this portal step by step and we will give you a clear explanation about status, registration and eligibility criteria and apply, etc. Hope you will read our article carefully.
YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2022
The full name of this scheme is the YSR Cheyutha Scheme, which was launched by YS Jagan Mohan Reddy, Government of Andhra Pradesh. This scheme has been issued for the minority women of Andhra Pradesh, through which they will be given Rs.75,000/- as pension. This scheme comes under the state government, for which only the residents of Andhra Pradesh can apply. You can apply online for this scheme, for which online applications will be issued soon.
Under this scheme, financial assistance of Rs.18,750/- is provided to women whose age is 45 – 60 and who belong to SC/ST/BC. Hope all of you will apply to this scheme as soon as possible and you can apply according to your eligibility criteria. The main objective of the government through this scheme is to help women. To get more information about this, if you want, you can check by visiting the official website, the link of which will be available to you in our article.
Eligibility Criteria for YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2022
To apply for this scheme, you have to keep some things in mind, which are as follows:-
Documents Needed for YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2022
The documents you need for this scheme are as follows:-
Benefits of YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2022
The following benefits are available to you through this scheme, which is as follows:-
How to apply online in YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2022?
- To apply online, first go to the official website.
Whose links are:- http://navasakam.ap.gov.in/.
- After that, you have to click on “Apply Now” on the home page.
- After clicking, the application form will open on the next page.
- You have to fill all the details asked in the form exactly right, like name, father/husband name, DOB, gender, caste, and all other information will have to be filled.
- After filling in the details, you will have to provide all the documents.
- Then you have to click on submit and your application will be completed.
How to check the status online in YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2022?
- To check this list, you have to first go to the online portal.
- Then you have to click on the home page “Search Now“.
- After clicking, the next page will open in front of you.
- On the next page, the district-wise list will open in front of you.
- You have to select your district and click on it.
- After that, the list of your district will be open, in that you have to search your name.
- After searching you have to select your name and all your details will be open on your screen.
How to check the status of the YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2022?
- To check the Beneficiary List, you have to open the official website of Andhra Pradesh, the link of which will be available to you in our article.
- Then on the home page, you have to click on the option of “Dashboard”.
- After clicking, on the next page, you have to select the option of “Beneficiary List”.
- After that, you have to select your district, secretariat, and Mandal and click on the beneficiary list.
- Your beneficiary list will open in front of you.
- You can check your name on your list.
Hope you have got complete information about YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2022 in our article, if you still want to ask anything about this portal, then feel free to message us in the comment section and we Will definitely give your reply soon. Bookmark our website to be the first to get all the latest updates.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What is the age limit to apply for YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2022?
Ans. To apply for this scheme, your age should be 45 to 60 years.
Q. Who can apply for this scheme?
Ans. Only women from Andhra Pradesh can apply for this scheme.
Q. Is there any fee to be paid to apply for this scheme?
Ans. No, you will not have to pay any kind of fee to apply for this scheme.
Q. What are the benefits of the YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2022?
Ans. Under this scheme, women will be given Rs.75,000/- in 4 installments.
Q. Can residents of other states apply to this portal?
Ans. No, only permanent residents of level Andhra Pradesh can apply on this portal.
Q. Under whom does this scheme come?
Ans. This scheme comes under the state government.